Logistics & Vendor Management
Our meeting management professionals serve as “field generals” for an event. While managing and implementing conference plans, they coordinate the efforts of other subject matter experts from Meeting Expectations, your team and various suppliers. They manage timelines and milestones, and are the hub for communications. They are responsible for ensuring that we deliver on all conference objectives.
- Venue management, before the event and while on site, to create a positive attendee environment and ensure implementation of conference plans
- On-site conference logistics, from set-up to tear-down and everything in between
- Board/VIP travel and hospitality
- Food and beverage planning and management
- Conference staffing, from management staff to temporary staff
- Speaker/entertainment procurement– brand-name entertainment and compelling keynotes – to maximize attendee draw
- Audio/visual and production management, from general sessions to breakouts
- Special event planning and management, includingnetworking events, awards programs and golf tournaments – whatever your event.