Meeting Expectations' registration staff members are professional representatives of your organization and provide caring customer service to your registrants. We blend technology and customer service by developing registration forms and real-time reports, providing pre-registration support and serving as your on-site staffing. They also provide wrap-up reports so you have a clear understanding about the success of your event. Making the registration process as easy as possible is the first step in creating a conference experience your attendees will love.
- A variety of online registration systems; we recommend the system that best matches your needs and budget
- Forms customized to capture your audience demographics, with your event’s branding
- Support for various types of promotional codes
- Online credit card processing
- Accounts receivable management
- Registration policy development
- Customer service representativesdedicated to your event to answer your prospects’ questions and assist with registration
- Badge design, procurement and printing
- On-site registration staffing by friendly professional employees to receive your attendees
- Payment reconciliation, refund processing
- Real-time registration reporting so you are always in touch with how your conference is progressing. Have special report requests? No problem, just let us know.