About Meeting Expectations
At Meeting Expectations, our mission is to passionately work to delight our customers, inspire our team members and deliver innovative solutions to the event planning and association markets. Founded in 1992 as a full-service global meeting and association management firm, we have created extraordinary experiences for event attendees and exceptional value for association and users group community members. Headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Washington D.C., Chicago and Denver, the company is repeatedly recognized as one of Corporate Meeting & Incentives Magazine’s “Top 25 North American Meeting and Incentive Companies,” and as one of the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s “Best Places to Work.”
Our more than 100 employees, with decades of meeting and association expertise, passionately lead our clients to new and creative ways of doing business. It is their diverse backgrounds and robust talent that deliver innovations to evolve your live events and association communities.
Our philosophy is to put clients first, exceed expectations and build long-term relationships.
Why Meeting Expectations?
As a full-service conference and association management firm, we provide an array of in-house offerings including:
- Event strategy and design
- Venue selection and contracting
- Event technology and mobile experiences
- Project management
- Content development
- Speaker management
- Exhibits, tradeshows and sponsorship development
- Branding and marketing
- Logistics and on-site operations
- Strategic planning and board development
- Conference planning
- Education management
- Technology design and development
- Membership marketing
- Communications and publishing
- Sponsorship development and fulfillment
- Headquarters infrastructure