At Meeting Expectations, our mission is to passionately work to delight our customers, inspire our team members and deliver innovative solutions to the event planning and association management markets. Our team lives and works according to the following values:
- Be Customer-Driven: We take action and feel a sense of urgency to delight our customers.
- Spread Positivity: We respect the individual employee and believe that people treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best. We treat others as we would like to be treated as we serve our clients, each other and our communities.
- Earn Trust: We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do. We insist on open and honest communication.
- Lead: We make commitments with care and live up to them. When we discover a problem, we take responsibility until it is resolved. We share energy, ideas and initiative.
- Learn: We expect continuous improvement in our journey towards excellence and pursue knowledge and skills to advance our capabilities and foster innovation.
- Excel: We challenge ourselves and each other to give 100% every time, as it brings out the best in us. We take responsibility for our actions and look for others doing the right thing so that we can celebrate success along the way.
- Respect Resources: We are financially responsible with company and client funds and guard them with the same vigilance that we use to guard our own.
- Be Clear: Clarity in understanding our mission, goals, and what we can expect from each other is critical to our success.
- Be Seriously Fun: Work is an important part of life and should be enjoyed by striking a balance between fun and seriousness.
If this sounds like you, join our team.