Accounting & Finance
Meeting Expectations maintains a fully staffed finance and accounting department, managing over $40MM in revenue for a diverse client base. We build and manage budgets, providing comprehensive financial reports tied neatly with sound financial analysis.
Our comprehensive accounting and financial offerings include AR, AP, bookkeeping, check preparation, budgeting, financial projections and tax and audit preparation. As a trusted QuickBooks shop, we handle dues, registration fees, sponsor dollars and credit card transactions. We pride ourselves in transparency and deposit each transaction into dedicated accounts, for all associations.
Monthly statements are reconciled and coordinated with any third-party investment partners to produce consolidated monthly financials and a balance sheet. Your assigned staff accountant will manage everything from payables and receivables through budgeting and year-end reporting.
Our financial management services adhere to the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and include:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Comprehensive financial reporting
- Full accounts payable management
- Full accounts receivable management
- Full banking and merchant services management
- Interim reporting, including projections and variance reports
- Long-term financial planning and growth strategies
- Revenue growth and diversification planning
- Accounting solutions for foreign currency transactions
- 501(c) tax review
- Annual audit prep and management, including RFP development for auditor selection