The Oracle Applications & Technology Users Group (OATUG) is the world’s largest education, networking, and advocacy group for Oracle Applications & Technology users. OATUG partnered with the Oracle HCM Users Group (OHUG) to reconnect the Oracle users community at Ascend 2021. As a hybrid event, the registration goal was set at 1,000 with 500 in-person attendees.
Our team took to the task of providing valued education, safe networking, and global accessibility for Ascend 2021. The multi-day event included educational breakout sessions, exhibit hall, networking events, product roadmaps, and professional development.
- Create a new brand to reflect the fresh partnership and shared conference mission of OATUG and OHUG.
- Identify and deploy a cost-effective conference technology platform to provided complete access for virtual attendees, and real-time user engagement through schedules, messages, and social feeds.
- Maintain health and safety protocols while also creating meaningful opportunities for face-to-face interaction and networking.
- Provide logistics and trainings for speakers and staff to manage sessions, Special Interest Group (SIG) meet-ups, and online engagement.
- Produce, record, and live-stream 270 general and breakout sessions.