Finance & Accounting
We build trust through transparency. There is nothing more important than finding a financial steward to help you achieve profitable growth, keeping the long-term endurance of your event or association in view. Our CPA-led accounting team manages a diverse client portfolio comprising more than $40 million in revenue annually. This team thinks strategically, identifying business opportunities, managing risk and demolishing debt.
As a trusted QuickBooks shop well-versed in event and association finances, we manage dues, registration fees, sponsor revenue and credit card transactions which are deposited directly into dedicated accounts.
Our financial management services adhere to the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and include:
- Full accounts payable management
- Full accounts receivable management
- Full banking and merchant services management
- Comprehensive financial reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Interim reporting, including projections and variance reports
- Long-term financial planning and growth strategies
- Revenue growth and diversification planning
- Accounting solutions for foreign currency transactions
- 501(c) tax review
- Annual audit prep and management, including RFP development for auditor selection