Amanda Hammerli, CMP
Amanda Hammerli is an association manager with Meeting Expectations and currently is serving as the director of membership for the International Association of Insurance Professionals.
Amanda is a graduate of Florida State University, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in humanities.
Amanda joined Meeting Expectations in 2010 and since then, has served 6 clients at various capacities. As a team member, she has increased client revenue by implementing new programing, developed and implemented membership campaigns and streamlined operational practices to increase event participation. Prior to Meeting Expectations, Amanda worked for 6 years as the director of events for the Goodwood Museum & Gardens. During her duration, she saw the completion of the $2.5 million even facility which earned the 2008 ConventionSouth Reader’s Choice Award as one of the top event facilities in Florida.
- She earned her Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) designation in 2010.
- Volunteer Work
Jr. League of Tallahassee, Georgia FIRST Robotics, Georgia Society of Association Executives (GSAE), co-chair Small Staff SIG, co-chair on membership committee.
Florida Society of Association Executives
- Why Do I Love Events and Associations?
“In association management, I get the opportunity to meet people from all over the country and sometimes, different parts of the world. I enjoy meeting new people, hear their concerns and helping others achieve their goals. Association management gives me the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives and that’s important to me.”
- Fun Facts
- Earned her degree in humanities with a focus on Renaissance studies which during college, which lead to an opportunity to study abroad in Italy.
- Enjoys volunteering her time with the Jr. League and focusing on serving the youth of her community.
- She is a Florida girl at heart and would rather be on the beach or on a boat than anywhere else.