Director of Global Sales and Sourcing
Lisa Neylon, director of global sales and sourcing, is responsible for establishing new clients, sourcing, site selection and contracting. She works with manufacturing, franchising, management, insurance and financial companies. She blends her insights and industry knowledge to provide the “complete meeting experience” to her clients. Lisa focuses on details and strategy of the site process, including transportation, on-site activities and speaker selection, to create one-of-a kind events for her clientele.
Prior to joining Meeting Expectations in 2012, Lisa spent over twenty years in the hospitality industry. Her previous experience includes serving as the director of sales and marketing and director of national sales for chain and independent resorts.
- Volunteer Work
She enjoys volunteering with the Boys & Girls Club of Chicago and Family Rescue, a women’s health, housing and homeless shelter.
• 2006-2010 Top Producer (Sales) for Abbey Resort
• North Star Achiever Award 2003: Interstate Hotels & Resorts for Top Sales and Community Effort
• Best Hospitality Award: 2001: Park Hospitality, Carlson Hotel Companies
- Fun Facts
• Lisa trained for the 1984 Olympics as a swimmer.
• Lisa loves to travel and has been to every state in the United States except Alaska, which is on her bucket list.
• Lisa enjoys scuba diving and is a member of the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI).