Tifanie Haun, CMP
Site Selection Manager
Tifanie Haun, CMP, is a site selection manager for Meeting Expectations focusing on small to mid-sized programs. She provides detailed venue research and contracting services for association and corporate conferences.
Tifanie graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in management from Georgia College and State University.
Tifanie has a background in catering, restaurants and convention center sales allowing her to be adept at handling minor details and big picture solutions. Prior to joining Meeting Expectations, she was a sales manager for a large convention center in Georgia.
- She earned her CMP designation in 2015.
- Why Do I Love Events and Associations?
“I love the energy of people coming together that events and associations creates.”
- What Inspires Me?
“I’m inspired by making others shine.”
- Fun Facts
- Tifanie loves culinary competition shows.
- Tifanie was once involved in a Thriller Flash Mob.
- Tifanie’s favorite book is “The Opposite of Everyone” by Joshilyn Jackson.