The business of running meetings and events is just that – a business. And we run a tight ship. Once the budget is developed, we manage to it and there’s no exceeding it unless you want to add something or change direction and the cost is approved. So, no surprises. What you get instead is a fiscally responsible partner who believes in following budgets to the penny. And of course, transparent reporting of when and how your money is being spent.
While it’s unfortunate to say, 50% of our new clients come to us because their last meeting or event went over budget. Reason being, we’ve built a reputation for being incredibly fiscally responsible and treating our clients’ money like it’s our own.
Our finance and accounting team manages more than $40 million in client event budgets every year. They help develop the budget at the beginning, ensure the whole team is managing to the budget during the project and delivering any critical financial information whenever needed, perform post-event wrap-up reporting, necessary bank reconciliations and tax preparation.
Budgets are developed, managed to and reported by an experience team led by a licensed CPA
What to expect:
- Comprehensive financial reporting:
- Profit and loss statement
- Balance sheet
- Statement of cash flows
- Project reports
- Variance reports
- Conference projections
- Wrap-up reporting
- Budget development management
- Accounting solutions for foreign currency transactions
- Audit and tax preparation
- Bank account reconciliation and cash management
- AP / AR management
- Establishment of internet merchant accounts
- Online credit card processing
- PCI compliance
- Peace of mind knowing that the budget number set at the beginning is the same as the actual number you spend come the end
- A comprehensive list of reports delivered throughout the engagement or on demand