There are literally thousands of details that go into running a successful meeting or event. We act as the central organizing force that ensures all the moving parts are in sync, on time and on budget.
Site selection for your event is about much more than determining the right venue in the right city. Our site selection experts are not only versed in design, time management, and AV and WiFi requirements but also contract negotiations, ensuring your event goes off without a hitch.
Working with us means you get access to a team of experienced site selection specialists dedicated to understanding the culture and pulse of a city, so your event aligns with the preferences of its audience, partners, and sponsors. And you have the benefit of Meeting Expectations’ global resources and the fact that we’re known as one of the top meeting and event companies in the country. (We’ve been on MeetingsNet’s CMI 25 list 15 years in a row.)
Our longstanding relationship with hotels, convention centers, and convention and visitors’ bureaus, as well as our reputation in the business, helps when we negotiate the contract on your behalf. There are so many details to work out, and our negotiating skills are second to none. Just ask the CEO of Tropical Smoothie Cafe – or see his exact words.
What to expect:
- A focused list of venues based on deep research that matches your criteria and aligns with the vision outlined in our event experience framework
- All negotiations with the selected venue
- Best available group rates
- Maximized hotel contract terms & concessions
- Reduced food and beverage pricing and commitment
- Minimized meeting room rental fees
- Minimized deposit terms and attrition
- Contract risk mitigation
- Confidence knowing all viable options were explored and the chosen venue is geared to maximize the success of your meeting or event
- Preferred consideration and bargaining power due to our strong industry reputation and longstanding relationships with hotels, meeting facilities and convention centers
- Financial savings delivered by experienced hospitality negotiators
- Peace of mind knowing our hotel contracts are reviewed twice a year by lawyers with hospitality expertise